remote light wall switch, push button light switch year,V-Touch Keypads for Blind Control , Light Switch Touchpad , Door Bell Touchpad,
Windmax Small Wind Turbines
Windmax Wind Turbine is essentially the most well built, reliable, most effective and price-effective small wind turbine available available on the market today. The Windmax H series residential Wind turbine system is the proper choice in a wise investment for a renewable energy solution built on advanced technologies. The Windmax home wind turbine system defines a new level of superior performance and reliability in the small wind turbine industry. Strong Neodymium magnet PMA, unique winding and multi pole design reduce the beginning-up torque of the alternator to assure the WINDMAX-H series has great performance at low wind speed.
The result: greater energy production yield for all wind speeds and lowest ownership cost.
Patented, ISO and CE certified WindMax H series is the following generation home wind turbine system built with advanced technology, it is light weight and straightforward to put in. It performs significantly better and way more reliable than older style wind turbines using furling which is the outdated technology. It’s probably the most reliable, most effective wind turbine with lowest noise level and Incredible 134 mph (60 m/s) survival speed. Windmax H series wind turbine is made in modern ISO 9001 certified production facilities. Our Factory is ISO 9001 certified for implementation of quality management system for “DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURING OF SMALL WIND TURBINES”. ISO certificate ensures wind turbines to have superior quality and consistent performance.
Windmax H series residential wind turbine has very low noise level, it’s neighborhood friendly, the pole adjacent noise level is <55dBA, which is conforming to IEC 61400-11 wind turbine standard for Noise Measurement. Perfect choice for residential and rural, industrial, RV and marine applications.
Available wind turbine models : 600w, 900w, 3000w
WINDMAX home wins turbine system includes generator with slip ring, hub, 3 blades, nose cone, tail, wire connector, Bolt-on Pole Collar, wind/solar hybrid controller and screws/bolts/washers/nuts needed to assemble the wind generator
Hidden cost of old style wind turbines with traditional mechanical furling Low Efficiency Blades:
1. Even with larger swept area, as a result of low production quality and poor aerodynamic design, these old style blades cannot capture the facility in the wind efficiently. see below table for details.
2. Poor performance:The furling mechanism isn’t attentive to the constant changes of wind speed and wind direction. The furling system kicks in either too early or too late to return to normal operation. This ends in poor performance.
3. High Maintenance cost: The furling components are easy to wear out and break. They need numerous maintenance…therefore they aren’t an excellent long term investment.
4. Heavy Weight: wind turbines with traditional mechanical furling are heavy…therefore they have higher shipping cost, hard to put in and maintain.
5. High Noise Level:Old style wind turbines with traditional mechanical furling is developed without noise control in mind, NOT neighborhood friendly.
6. Low survival wind speed: 78 mph (35 m/s) survival wind speed cannot withstand high winds without damage and turbine must be taken down when wind speed exceeds 78 mph, output will diminish during high wind speed events.
WINDMAX Residential Wind Turbine system with slip ring has high efficiency, electromagnetic speed limitation, blade over-speed braking and hybrid solar/wind power output capability with 25 year maintenance free life span, it is built for residential/industrial land, RV, water pumps, and marine applications. It includes user friendly pole connector for simple installation.
Feature summary of Windmax H series wind turbines:
- Patented, twisted high efficiency blades and intensely efficient aerodynamics design optimize angle of attack all along blades at different wind speeds and create the best lift to drag ratio, blades are made using the newest advanced thermoplastic engineering and precision injection molding technology.
Multifunctional Hybrid controller combines the functions of solar/wind charge control, dump load, over-charge protection, short-circuit protection and pole-confusion protection
Strong Neodymium magnet PMA, the unique winding and multi-pole design reduces the beginning-up torque of the alternator that assures the it will possibly generate more electricity at low wind speed than other systems.
The Windmax H series Wind turbine system is the proper choice in a wise investment for a renewable energy solution built on advanced technologies. The Windmax H series defines a brand new level of superior performance and reliability through the use of:
1. Strong Neodymium magnet PMA, the unique winding and multi pole design reduces the beginning-up torque of the alternator that assures the WINDMAX-H series can generate electricity at low wind speed.
2. Advanced aerodynamic braking by patented nylon/reinforced fiber glass blades.
3. Electromagnetic over-speed control, no more problematic mechanical furling.
4. Integrated solar-wind hybrid power generation.
5. Innovative low maintenance two-moving-part system design.
6. Easy to put in, Light Weight and highly reliable.
7. Generator: The generator is built using high-performance rare earth neodymium permanent magnets, so the alternator is compact and light weight with a high power generating efficiency. Generator housing is made using precision cast technology from high strength aluminum to assure a high quality finish. It’s designed for various working conditions reminiscent of severe climate, sand and salt corrosive environments and marine usage.
8. Rotor Blades: Advanced airfoil design to capture maximum wind energy. Manufactured from mixed nylon and reinforced fiber glass materials using the latest advanced thermoplastic engineering and precision injection molding technology for prime strength, flexibility and aerodynamic braking. The blades have exceptional consistency and aerodynamic outline with a mass distribution that ensures the rotors operate with minimal vibration. In summary, Windmax H series are essentially the most well built, reliable, best and price-effective small wind turbines available available on the market today.
The result: greater energy production yield and lowest ownership cost.
Advanced over-speed control mechanism vs. old style furling
Problems with old style furling:
Old style furling works well in a super, wind tunnel test environment. Realistically, wind speed and wind direction changes frequently and mechanical furling would not have instantaneous response to actual changes of wind status. Especially in bad weather conditions, small wind turbine furling components wear out quickly, therefore, increases maintenance costs and shorten wind turbine service life or causes system failure.
Most of old style furling based wind turbines have three moving parts. It’s the moving parts for mechanical over-speed protection that wear out and require numerous maintenance. Operation of furling based wind turbines would lead to mechanical abrasion, cause vibration, malfunction, and failure of the wind turbine and other devastating ends in the long term.
The rule of thumb for a reliable wind turbine is that the fewer the moving parts, the more reliable the wind turbine is.
Windmax H series adopted Innovative over-speed control so it improves the reliability by abandoning the moving parts for mechanical over-speed protection and minimizing the moving parts to only two.
Innovative over-speed control design of the Windmax H series:
Windmax H series speed limitation abandoned the normal failure-prone mechanical furling system and solved safety and reliability problems facing most small wind turbines. Advanced speed limitation of Windmax H series is achieved through advanced electromagnetic speed limitation supplemented by aerodynamic speed limitation by blade deformation. Electromagnetic braking is used together with Aerodynamic braking to scale back the rotational speed of the generator.
Combination of Electromagnetic braking and aerodynamic braking maximizes energy capture by extending Windmax H series turbine’s operating speed range into higher speed winds and lower speed winds which are missed by the old style wind turbines.
1. Electromagnetic speed limitation:
Controller will monitor the wind generator rotation through the wind generator output voltage and frequency, and can timely control wind generator rotation by generating reverse reluctance torque if necessary, in accordance with different wind conditions and battery status. Electromagnetic control features quick response, high reliability and therefore ensures your complete control system to be highly reliable.
2. Blade aerodynamic braking:
In high wind speed conditions, patented blades will generate a reverse reluctance torque, in order that the blade efficiency falls and the blade rotation speed starts to decline. With the continuing reluctance torque, blade rotation speed push button light switch year is proscribed to a certain range to stop damage to the wind turbine blades.
Higher performance at low wind speed Problem with small wind turbine system available on the market today Essentially the most challenging problem facing small wind turbine systems is that power output is very low or near nothing under low wind condition. The wind speed in most locations don’t stay at rated wind speed on a regular basis, wind turbine actually operates at wind speed lower than rated wind speed at more often than not. So as to have good overall energy output, it’s critical for small wind turbine to output as much as power at low wind speed. WindMax Solution: Strong Neodymium magnet PMA, unique winding and multi pole design reduces the start-up torque of the alternator that assures the WINDMAX-H series can generate electricity at low wind speed. WindMax system components resembling wind generator and blades are designed to output more electricity at low wind speed than other small wind turbines available on the market today. WindMax system’s excellent power output under low wind speed ends in greater energy production yield and lowest ownership cost.
Wind-solar hybrid power generation wind turbine system
Problem with single source renewable push button light switch year energy system:
1st Generation single source renewable energy systems equivalent to solar systems or wind turbines don’t use renewable energy efficiently. Wind turbines creates less output throughout the summer, whereas throughout the winter the solar panels will produce less output.
Our Windmax hybrid solar-wind turbine integrated wind and solar power sources capture probably the most energy in all conditions. Since solar and wind energy availability differs by locations, seasons and climates, solar and wind energy may be mutually complementary in that solar and wind hybrid systems make full use of wind and solar energy together to generate as much power as possible compared to a single energy source for power generation. A solar & wind hybrid system is more cost-efficient than wind or solar alone.
Easy-to-install, light weight, compact, reliable and maintenance-free wind turbines, designed for both land-based and marine applications.
Problem with old style wind turbine systems:Most old style wind turbines are heavy weight with unpredictable reliability, hard to put in and require plenty of maintenance. Resulting from the very fact that most installations are in very remote and inaccessible locations, the old style systems make regular maintenance costly and sometimes impractical. Windmax Solution:Windmax H series maintenance free design has a minimum of moving parts with inherent reliability. Our light weight, compact die-casting aluminum alloy generator design makes installation very easy. Rotor blades built with latest advanced thermoplastic engineering and precision injection molding technology is durable and efficient.
WindMax H series components built with advanced technologies Generator:
Generator: The generator is built using high-performance rare earth neodymium permanent magnets, so the alternator is compact and light weight with a high power generating efficiency. The unique winding and multi pole design reduces the beginning-up torque of the alternator that assures the WINDMAX-H series can generate electricity at low wind speed. The generator features class B insulation, IP55 class protection, and is designed with a sufficient cushion of overload to make sure overall wind turbine reliability.
Generator housing is made with precision cast technology from high strength aluminum to assure a high quality finish. It’s designed for various working conditions similar to severe climate, sand and salt corrosive environments and marine usage. Aluminum die cast alloys can withstand the best operating temperatures of all die cast alloys. Ideal for demanding environments, it offers high strength and rigidity along with good corrosion resistance and heat dissipation.
Patented Blade design vs. traditional hand made fiber glass blades:
Our Blades are made with the newest thermoplastic engineering and injection mold technologies. The blades are product of mixed reinforced fiber glass and nylon materials. These manufacturing technologies ensure the very best strength, flexibility of blades and consistency of the blade shapes. The blades will automatically slow the turbine in strong winds and reduce noise.
A set of 3 Blades designed to capture as much wind energy as possible. Patented airfoil blade design makes the system run rather more efficiently and the rotor blades are made with the latest advanced thermoplastic engineering and precision injection molding technology.
The blades have exceptional consistency and aerodynamic outline with a mass distribution that ensures the rotors operate with nearly no noise and minimal vibration.
The blades feature lower start-up and cut-in speed and start producing power at 2 m/s or 4.5 mph.
Solar/Wind Hybrid Charge Controller:
This multifunctional Hybrid controller combines the functions of AC to DC rectifier, load control and dump load control for wind and/or solar systems. It eliminates the necessity for separate rectifier, solar charge controller and wind turbine controller. It’s probably the most cost effective solution for renewable energy systems.
– High Reliability: Extra large heat sink and efficient ventilation design ensure reliable and efficient operation.
– Great for hybrid wind/solar system, hybrid controller can support battery charging from simultaneous wind generator load and solar load.
– Charge Control: Constant voltage series PWM regulation to supply highly efficient battery charging increase battery capacity and life.
– Load control and diversion control: The controller has over-charge protection, protection, short-circuit protection, pole-confusion protection and automatic dump-load function. It’s reliable with a highly efficient, long service life.
– Built in “ON/OFF Switch” to attach the wind turbine or solar panels to the controller.
– Uses advanced technology and automatic production to supply exciting new features at a competitive cost.
push button light switch year